Friday, April 12, 2013

Typewriter Key Initial Necklace

make this adorable necklace today hehe no seriously do it ok well since the interent didnt do me any good i would like to say that i had to go to the store for three hrs and sit there trying to think of what to make next in the jewelry isle this is true story my mom was so made at me yeah but i wouldnt leave until something hit my brain box this is what came into my brain three hr l8er just simple name i give it is typewrite key intitail necklace but you can use any font or whatever so you need a 15mm circle frame a mounting circle ball chain necklace typewrite letter stickers or any kind any color paper of any color and a mini clear coteing just make it like it is a mini pic frame oh and you will need a clasp for the silver ball chain necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment