Friday, August 24, 2012

Gummy Bear Necklaces


you can purchase the gummy bears at the store and then put a clear varnish on them and then find a chain to go through the jump ring make sure the chain isn't that heavy for a necklace like this one especially if there is one bead on it. this necklace is  so easy to make and so adorable to wear sometimes this necklace looks so good and cute i wanna eat it but dont eat it with the varnish on it the varnish has been kept on it for preservation  and i almost forgot to add that you need to have small jump rings they slide real easily into the gummy bear but also you need to have a clasp for your chain so you can connect it to form the necklace

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! As soon as i saw these necklaces i was amazed. This is such a good idea and I've never seen it before. As soon as i get some gummy bears I'm making these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is Adam. I read your Full Post and that's really very good. It's helpful For people. I really enjoy reading your post. Thank you so much. I have a Bear Necklace Selling Website, If anyone needs Bear Related any Necklace Then just visit my website.
    bear claw necklace
    gummy bear necklace

    ReplyDelete