Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspiration Story

so i always liked to make jewelry and such so i typed on google or searched for jewelry and whatever anyways i found this really cool blog about jewelry named beadieyes and its the best thing i ever found the girl has inspired me so much and her great works have convinced me that me and the stuff i am making is worth it to i am lucky i found her and glad all at the same time i just want everyone to know beadieyes has inspired me to make my own blog about jewelry creation i hope yall will enjoy what i have created along with beadieyes's stuff she makes incredible designs and everything she has taught me so much and i am learning new techniques and stuff by going on her blog you should go on her blog beadieyes its called beadieyes and she teaches you and shows off her cool creations to go to beadieyes.blogspot.com there you will find what i found hope

No comments:

Post a Comment