Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Old Hooks Make Big Impact

so this is just the ordinary wall or door hook right hehe yes it is well i was looking for something cute and sort of tarnished looking as well as a little vintage flair i got exactly what i was looking for in the junk drawer just in our garage i asked my mom if she could buy some hooks for me at the store or whatever and i told her what i told you in the third sentence she said that the only way i could get a hook to look like that was if we had a used one in our stuff so i looked in the basement and everywhere hehehehe i found one and my mom was happy for me its perfect for displaying my necklaces and bracelets i love it i didnt nail it to my wall however i used heavy duty tape and it works a lot better please share with your friends this idea and maybe you could use this idea also

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, I am going to go and put this idea to work!

    ReplyDelete